The following parking conditions apply to using the Launceston Drive Park Fly:
- By entering this car park you are deemed to have accepted these Parking Conditons.
- All car park users and their vehicles enter and use the car park entriely at their own risk.
- No responsibility or liability taken for theft, damage to vehicles or property or personal injury as a result of using this car park.
- Car park users shall park in designated spaces, and not cause any obstruction.
- Any car park user or vehicle causing damage to any part of the car park is liable for the cost of repairs.
- Abandoned vehicles will be reported to the police, removed from the car park and disposed of at the owner’s cost.
- Valid Disability Parking Permit needs to be displayed or presented to staff when parking in reserved accessible parking bays.
- No smoking permitted anywhere on the premises.