The following parking conditions apply to using the Launceston Drive Park Fly:
- By entering this car park you are deemed to have accepted these Parking Conditons.
- All car park users and their vehicles enter and use the car park entriely at their own risk.
- No responsibility or liability taken for theft, damage to vehicles or property or personal injury as a result of using this car park.
- Car park users shall park in designated spaces, and not cause any obstruction.
- Any car park user or vehicle causing damage to any part of the car park is liable for the cost of repairs.
- Abandoned vehicles will be reported to the police, removed from the car park and disposed of at the owner’s cost.
- Valid Disability Parking Permit needs to be displayed or presented to staff when parking in reserved accessible parking bays.
- No smoking permitted anywhere on the premises.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The prizes are as follows and there will be 1 winner chosen:
Total price valued at up to $300.
- The prizes are as stated, subject to the terms and conditions provided with the prize and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- To go in the draw you need to do the following:
- You will receive an entry into the competition for doing the above, and additional entries for each additional facebook post share.
- Closing date for entry is Saturday 21st December 2019 @ 5pm AEST. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be counted.
- There is no fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Launceston Drive Park Fly and Sugar 'n' Spice Catering.
- The competition is open to residents of Tasmania aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of Launceston Drive Park Fly, Sugar 'n' Spice Catering and anyone otherwise connected with these businesses is excluded from entering this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- There will be one winner.
- Winner will be drawn at random for each prize.
- The winners will be notified by facebook messenger within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize/s from the winner/s and pick a replacement winner/s.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material associated with this Promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.